jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011

Driving Music - 1

This is the music I listened to this month, well, these last two or three weeks. I usually burn a CDR with twelve mp3 archives so I can listen to all the records in the car.


Dee-Rangers - So Far Out So Good - 2002
The Moviees - Become One Of Them - 2000
The Solarflares - Look What I Made Out Of My Head - 2002
The Fleshtones - Roman Gods - 1982
The Decibels - Create Action! - 1998
The Waistcoats - All The Rage - 2002
The Kliek - Behind Bars - 1990
The Royal Purple - Spearmint Experiment - 2004
The New Mastersounds - This is What We Do - 2005
The Greenhornes - Gun For You - 1999
DM3 - Road To Rome - 1996
The Insomniacs - Wake Up! - 1995

Paso bastante tiempo en el coche, como muchos de vosotros, así que es un buen lugar para escuchar la música que me gusta o que normalmente no tengo tiempo de escuchar. Suelo mantener el CDR con unos doce discos en mp3 durante dos o tres semanas, tiempo suficiente para empaparme de todos ellos.

8 comentarios: